Monday, November 14, 2005

One of my favorite martial arts humour sites


www.fudebakudo.com

I haven't read their books.. but if it's as enjoyable as the website, I can't WAIT to get my hands on one of them.

Their website has a martial arts advisor, who will help you choose the right art for you.. the questions are quite humorous!

There is so much to look at on this website: Downloadable origami paper slippers, how to avoid exhaustion through time wasting techniques, a well thought out answer to the whole "does Ki exist?" debate. If you want a good smile, even get to the point of laughing out loud, I would really suggest visiting this site. It's one of my favorite ones on the net.

2 comments:

Lizzie Woolley said...

I liked your story.

Mathieu said...

Good one. I'll check it out for sure. That poster is hilarious!